Our Team Commitment
One of the values we hold close to our hearts is our commitment to the community of Rotorua and wider New Zealand. There are a number of activities that we undertake throughout the year to ensure we are engaged and give back …even if it’s in a small way.
Annual Rotorua Locals Day
This is where we offer free of charge ZORB rides to our local community (with identification) in return for cans of food, which we then donate to the Rotorua Salvation Army in time for Christmas. This day always coincides with our birthday in December and a great way to celebrate!
Terms & Conditions:
• All rides are H2OGO (water) rides.
• Bring along swimsuit and towel.
• No pre-booking required, all rides run on demand.
• All our normal Health & Safety requirements apply (see here: https://ogo.co.nz/about-us/health-safety/)
• Minimum age to ride is 5 years of age
• Bring along proof of Rotorua residency (power bill, phone bill, library card etc)
**WATCH THIS SPACE FOR 2019 EVENT DETAILS COMING SOON!**
Sponsorship request form
Thanks for thinking of us! While we would love to be able to support every great cause, unfortunately it is not always possible. If you are a fundraising group or community organisation seeking sponsorship you are welcome to submit your request to our team for consideration.
Please note: Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we do give preference to Rotorua based organisations. Complete the form below and we will do our very best to respond to you as quickly as possible!
Every year we commit to donating $10,000 worth of ZORB rides/vouchers to local community groups to assist with their own fundraising efforts. Over the past 12 months we are proud to have supported the following groups:
- Kawaha Point Primary School Gala
- Rotorua Bike Festival
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Professionals Child Cancer Breakfast Auction
- Okere Falls Store Oxfam fundraiser
- Ronald McDonald Supper Club
- Mamaku Primary School Gala
- St Marys School Gala
- Western Heights Primary School Gala
- Selwyn Primary School Gala
- St John Heart of Gold Appeal
- One Chance Youth Awards
- Cure Kids Ball
- Rotorua Youth Centre
- Life Education Trust
- Western Heights High School – Young Enterprise Scheme
- Netball Rotorua
- Marist Rotorua under 12 Rugby Team
- Te Waiariki Purea Trust
- Te Papa Tākaro o Te Arawa
- Rotorua Pink Walk